Rosini Engineering, PC provides heating, ventilation, air conditioning, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, energy, and site engineering services for new building construction and renovations of existing building structures. Engineering services we provide are inclusive of, but not limited to, the following:
- Preparation of complete construction documents for the MEP trades.
- Sign and seal all documents prepared by our office for filing with local building departments to obtain construction permits for the MEP systems.
- Site survey of existing systems as required to develop new designs or existing conditions reports.
- Feasibility study for rehabilitation of building infrastructure to support potential new building uses.
- Construction administration including review of contractor shop drawings, period field visits for observation of construction progress, review of field conditions arising through the construction process, review of contractors bids and review of contractors’ additional work requests.
- Energy calculations for mechanical and electrical systems required for building department compliance filing.
- Energy conservation studies of infrastructure to develop recommendation for improved efficiencies.
- MEP systems operating cost calculations as required for owners estimating of operating costs and attorney general’s reports for condominium or cooperative ownership submittals.
- Lease review of utility provisions to assure clients obtain necessary utility requirements in their new spaces.